We had a superb conversation with digital influencer Belle Silva, who lives since 2012 in Paris. On her Instagram (@belle_silva), she shows her daily life, trips, haute couture shows, Paris tips for all pockets, looks and exclusive events. Always in a good mood and transparency, she even created the hashtag #bellesincera when he uses his IG to defend her opinion.
Isabelle is married to Thiago Silva, soccer player, playing for the Brazilian national team and PSG, and they are parents of Isago and Iago. Although it was not easy to find the perfect property due to the short supply in the region, the Silva family chose to live in a house in the center of Paris. Before living in France, Isabelle lived in Milan when Thiago Silva defended the AC Milan shirt. Check out the exclusive interview that digital influencer gave to VemTambém!
1) What is it like to live in Paris? Today I’m used to it and I love living here, I love life in Paris and I don’t see myself anywhere else. To live in Paris is always to have some different exhibition or show to watch. I can go from a Marie Antoinette show at the Conciergerie, to a Djavan show or a fashion brand show. The city is full of options.
2) Was it difficult to master the language? No, it still is. The French language is difficult. I have been here for 8 years and I feel I have a lot to learn yet.
3) What are the best places, in your opinion, for luxury shopping? Outside Avenue Montaigne, the main street, there is a luxury thrift store called “Cherche Minippes” that I love.
4) For you, what are the 5 hotspots of Paris? ZINO Italian Restaurant, Parc des Princes, Cinema, Sacre Cœur and my home.
5) Recently you went to EuroDisney with your children. What are the 3 tips you consider most important on this tour? To optimize the time, I advise organizing the schedule well, separating the shows from the attractions. If so, I suggest buying the fastpass, and eating out of the park, because you have more options and fewer queues.
6) What are the best places to eat genuinely French food? And Brazilian food, is there somewhere to eat when you miss brazilian food? Genuine French food has crepes, which are easy to find on the streets. And Brazilian cuisine, there are some restaurants where you can miss the longing.
Milan or Paris? Paris
Dior or Chanel? Chanel
Gucci or Prada? Gucci
Duomo of Milan or Notre Dame? Duomo of Milan
Parisian Entrecote or Breaded Steak? Breaded Steak
Creme brulee or tiramisu? Creme Brulee
Macaron or Gelatto? Gelatto
Deixe um comentário